Solutions with Style proudly present the Easy BBQ Grill Mat Plus Cookbook, a collection of recipes, instructions, and information about the preparation and serving of your favorite foods. Our cookbook is both a chronicle and a treasury of the fine art of cooking, created only to be consumed. Plus, using the Easy BBQ Grill Mat Plus Cookbook is like have private cooking course in your own kitchen with an experienced cook, who simplifies the preparation process. In addition the crowd-pleasing recipes are healthy, easy to cook and delicious! Here are two mouthwatering recipes you will find in the Easy BBQ Grill Mat Plus Cookbook.
Basic Bruchetta Serves 8 -10
• ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil as needed
• 1lb loaf crusty baguette or rustic country bread slice ¼ inch thick on the diagonal up
• 1 or 2 cloves garlic, peeled and halved
DIRECTIONS 1. Coat one or two rimmed baking sheets with olive oil and set the bread slices on top in a single layer. Brush the tops with a little more olive oil and set aside until you are ready to grill. 2. Heat a charcoal fire until you can hold your hand above the grate for no more than 4 seconds or heat a gas grill to medium. Place the bread on your Easy BBQ Grill Mat Plus and toast until one side has dark grill marks and is a deep golden brown all over. Turn them over and briefly toast the other side. As soon as the slices are done, rub with the cut side of the garlic. Spoon on your choice of topping, drizzle with more oil and serve immediately. Yum!!
Mesa Grill’s Southwestern Potato Salad courtesy of Bobby Flay
Yield: 8 servings
• 1 1/2 cups prepared mayonnaise
• 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
• 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
• 2 tablespoons chipotle pepper puree
• 1 large ripe tomato, seeded and diced
• 1/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves
• 3 scallions, chopped, white and green parts
• 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
• 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
• 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper
• 16 new potatoes, about 3 to 4 pounds, cooked, drained and sliced 1/2-inch thick
DIRECTIONS Combine all the ingredients, except the potatoes, in a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Place warm potatoes in a large bowl and pour the mixture over potatoes and mix well. Season again with salt and pepper, to taste.